Terms and Conditions for Online Payments
The terms and conditions apply to tenants and prospective tenants, (“Users”) that use the Online Payment Services (“the Service”) provided for any payment(s) made to 4D Commissary. Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
By authorizing a payment to 4D Commissary through the Service, you agree to these terms and conditions. 4D Commissary reserves all the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. It is the responsibility of the User to have read the terms and conditions before using the Service. All payments made to 4D Commissary using the Service are subject to the following conditions:
- Payment(s) through the Service may only be made with a Credit Card, Debit card or ACH Banking.
- The User agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the User shall not use a debit / credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The User further agrees and undertakes to Provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
- The User may pay his/her application / initial fees to 4D Commissary by using a debit/credit card or through online banking account. The User warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/her card / bank details:
- The User is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit / debit card, bank account for such transactions;
- The User is responsible to ensure that the card/ bank account details provided by him/ her are accurate;
- The User authorizes debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the Payment of fees selected by such User along with the applicable Fees.
- The User is responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the Payment of the dues payable or fees dues selected by the User inclusive of the applicable Fee.
- Before using the Service, it is recommended that the user shall make necessary inquiries about the charges or fees payable against the Credit/Debit card used from the service provider i.e. the respective Bank.
- The credit card or bank information information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to 4D Commissary. It is the sole responsibility of the User of the Service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields are correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes, which might assist in the resolution of any disputes that may arise out or usage of the Service.
- Payment Confirmation: When you complete the online payment form, funds will be deducted from your credit card / debit card or bank account in USD currency. All payments are debited to 4D Companies.
- If successful, you will receive a confirmation notice of your completed payment.
- If unsuccessful, you will be advised that your payment has failed. 4D Commissarywill not be advised why a payment has failed; therefore, you should contact your credit card provider for details.
- If your payment fails, please use one of the other payment methods described on your invoice to pay your invoice. Please arrange an alternative payment method promptly to ensure continuous use of 4D Commissary services and Internet resources.
- 4D Commissary will confirm your payment details via email.
- The User agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card/net banking transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that 4D Commissary or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
- The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor the 4D Commissary gives any assurance that the information so provided online by a user is secured or may be read or intercepted by a third party. 4D Commissary does not accept or assume any liability in the event of such unauthorized interception, hacking or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of the service.
- 4D Commissary and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the 4D Commissary and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Service.
- The User agrees that 4D Commissary or any of its employees will not be held liable By the User for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstances beyond 4D Commissary’s reasonable control.
- No warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, is given by the 4D Commissary in respect of the operation of the service.
- 4D Commissary does not accept liability for any damage, loss, costs (including legal costs), expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred by the User from the use of this service.
- This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Nevada and, where applicable, by federal law. Any issues relating to an account or service with 4D Commissary shall be governed by law(s) specified in the agreement for that account or service if there is a separate agreement for that account or service.
- Arbitration. All claims and disputes arising under or relating to this Agreement are to be settled by binding arbitration in the state of Nevada or another location mutually agreeable to the parties. An award of arbitration may be confirmed in a court of competent jurisdiction.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Important security note: Never transmit credit card information by email.
By using 4D Commissary’s online payment services you accept and consent to your personal data being provided to the Service Provider for the sole purpose of offering and administering the online payment.
We respect the privacy of every individual who visits our site. The 4D Commissary websites have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
4D Commissary Terms and Conditions for online payments are subject to change at any time. Each transaction shall be subject to the specific Terms and Conditions that were in place at the time of the transaction.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact support by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 702-262-1191.
This Policy was last updated on July 3, 2019